A Java Technical Lead is a senior level technical contributor as well as an effective leader of a development team. A Java Technical Lead has demonstrated expertise in a variety of information technology concepts, practices, and procedures and can design, modify, develop, write and implement software applications. The Technical Lead will be a member of an agile development team that is responsible for the full application lifecycle. You will be responsible for leading technical team for development of product using Java/Java EE application framework and related technologies.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Define API’s that provide simple and consistent access to enterprise data.
- Coordinate technical solutions across development teams.
- Work with testing specialists to devise automated tests and monitoring tools.
- Configure and manage deployment of Java applications in pre-production and production.
- Identify gaps in core technologies and help select solutions to fill these gaps.
- To technically lead software projects through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for requirements capture, design, development and acceptance testing
- To produce high quality technical documentation for our product
- To decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimates
- To coach less experienced members of your team
- To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing within a Test-Driven Development process
- To monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager
- To understand and apply a formal quality approach
- Deep understanding of Java enterprise development best practices and coding conventions and to ensure that all standards are followed as per well defined software architecture
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Atleast 8 years of software development experience
- Atleast 6 years of Java EE and related technologies programming experience
- Experience Object-oriented programming (Java, J2EE, Spring, Server Side development, Spring, MVC framework), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, RESTFul services), ORM (Hibernate / Spring Data etc.), JBoss / Tomcat or any other app server
- Expereince and understanding of RDBMS \
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Should be well versed with XML, REST, JSON JQuery
- Strong knowledge of Web Services and third party libraries and APIs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and guide team members
- Be an extraordinary team player
- Needs to have an eye towards futuristic technologies and products
- Passion for product development and in solving complex engineering problems.
Salary : Upto 10 Lacs
Company : IT